South Hill Park Pre-school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring the safety of the children in our care. The features of our safer culture include:
* A written professional code of conduct for all staff
* Clear procedures for reporting concerns
* Support in raising concerns and commitment to take action
* Clear written policies and procedures
* Stringent recruitment methods which are reviewed regularly
* Induction and probationary periods for all new staff with experienced mentors
* An ongoing culture of vigilance throughout the workforce to deter and detect potential perpetrators
Please read our safeguarding policy.